Chamfer made from PE (polyethylene)
Chamfer without nailing flange (hollow section)
- Flexible and bendable.
- High impact resistant, also at low temperatures.
- Specially suitable for use with pneumatic nailing gun.
- Chamfers are free of heavy metals and halogens. Can be easily disposed off and develop no noxious substances in thermal recycling. (observe local regulations)
|article no.||designation||length (cm)||size (mm)|
|metres / bundle||metres / pallet|
|1705 *||EL 6-S||250||6,5||9,2||100||5.000|
*EL 6-S = solid section from PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
Chamfer with nailing flange (hollow section)
- Made of high-impact resistant material with or without nailing flange for chamfering, especially for square columns and girders, but also for decoration of large-size architectural concrete components.
- For fixing, provided with nailing holes, distance of 10-15 cm.
- Concrete surface = B. A, B and C: tolerance range +/- 1.5 mm.