- Anchor connector made from glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP). For sandwich and core-insulated double walls, to avoid thermal bridges.
- The concrete shells will be connected permanently and securely.
- Very low thermal conductivity and high chemical resistance.
- Easy and fast to install; rods are inset into the fresh concrete of the first shell through the insulation. Generally, no collars will be required to fix the core insulation in place.
- The glass fibres are endless throughout the rod`s shape.
- Test certificate upon request.
|article no.||designation||Ø (mm)||length (mm)||units / sac||units / pallet|
|325010300||TC 10 / 300||10||300||upon request||upon request|
|325010365||TC 10 / 365||10||365||upon request||upon request|
|325010400||TC 10 / 400||10||400||upon request||upon request|
|325010500||TC 10 / 500||10||500||upon request||upon request|